Delete ACMarket app on Android
You can uninstall the ACMarket app from your Android phone or tablet by using the following methods.
Tip: You can use these exact methods to delete any 3rd party app installed on your phone.
Remove from the app drawer
This is the easiest way to get rid of an app from your smartphone or tablet. But keep in mind this method only works for devices runs on Android 8.1 or higher. If your device runs on an older Android, use the method: delete from settings.
- On your Android phone or tablet, touch and hold the ACMarket app.
- From the pop-up menu, select the option Uninstall.
- Click OK to the confirmation: Do you want to uninstall this app?
Delete in settings
Using this method, you can remove any app from any Android version.
- Open your Android device’s Settings app.
- Click on Apps or Application manager.
- Tap the ACMarket app to see App info. If you don’t see it, set the filter to All or See all apps.
- Tap Uninstall to remove it.
Fix problems with ACMarket app
Uninstalling and reinstalling the ACMarket app can fix most problems you face with updates, connection errors, or parsing errors.