AC Market Download
ACMarket app is the best place to download tweaks and mods for your Android phone.
Downloading ACMarket is just a few steps away. Use any of the download links below and follow along with the installation help given.
|Language||English (US), 20 more languages|
Minimum System Requirements
|Version||4.4 (Kit Kat) and Up|
What’s New in version 4.9.1
|More games and friends!|
|Better app recommendations|
|Minor bug fixes|
How to Download and Install ACMarket App
Step 01: Please use any of the above download buttons to download the ACMarket APK file onto your device.
Step 02.1: For Android 8.0 (Oreo) and after
- You can either locate the downloaded “apk” file using a file manager app or begin the installation by clicking the downloaded APK file from your web browser.
- Android should ask you to grant permission with a security message.
- Launch “Settings” from the prompted window.
- Grant permission with the setting, “Allow from this source”. It should bounce you back to the installation screen.
- Resume installation by clicking confirmation popped, “Do you want to install this application?”
Step 02.2: Android 7.0 (Nougat) and earlier
- Before start installing the downloaded “apk” file, navigate to the following setting on your phone “Settings > Security > Lock screen & security”.
- From the menu, enable the option “Unknown sources”.
- Head back to your file manager to locate the download folder. Tap the APK file to begin the installation process.
Step 03: When the installation is done, go to your app drawer, locate the installed AC Market app, and click to open it.
Step 04: Like any other app, when the first time you open the ACMarket app, it will ask permission for a few features such as storage and files. Allow them to move forward. You can find full details on the permission list on here. Also, these permissions can be disabled anytime you want from your phones’ “Settings”.
How to Use ACMarket App
Let’s move on to the fun parts. It is reasonably easy to find anything from the AC Market app store, and the same goes for installing an app. Let us take you through it!
- In the app’s home screen, locate the search bar.
- Type the app you prefer to download (e.g., WhatsApp)
- Find the official version from the drop-down list and tap on the arrow icon on the right.
- Tap on “Free Download”
- The download will begin after a quick announcement. You can track the progress from the notification bar.
- Once the APK is available, click “Install” to continue.
If you see the words “App installed”, congratulations! You have successfully downloaded the app you had been looking for. If you could not download it or come across any difficulties, click here to jump to our troubleshooting page for more help.