Fix a Problem
Fix connection errors
If you get an error message when you open the ACMarket app, try these fixes.
- Check your internet connection is live. If not, try to connect your phone to another connection.
- Make sure you have enough space left to operate the ACMarket app. Keep at least a few megabytes of space for ACMarket to work.
- If you’re using security software, make sure it doesn’t block the internet connection.
- Cleat ACMarket cache: You can clear the cache and data through the Android Settings
- Navigate to Settings > Apps, click
- Tap the Storage heading.
- Select the option Clear cache from the bottom right corner.
Fix problems installing
‘App not installed’ or ‘Installation Unsuccessful’ are the most common errors that pop up when you try to download an app that is not available on the Play Store.
To fix this issue,
- If you already have the ACMarket app on your phone or tablet, delete it.
- Reboot the device.
- Download a fresh copy of ACMarket apk and re-install it using instructions given on the page.
Tip: If the installation destination is external, check your SD card is mounted correctly. It is best to use internal storage over external to avoid any issues or conflicts.
Solve package parsing error
When you install the ACMarket, Parse error can happen due to several reasons.
- Disabled the option “Allow installation from unknown resources”.
- The downloaded ACMarket apk file is corrupted.
- The ACMarket version you downloaded does not support your operating system or hardware.
To solve the parsing error, use the fixes mentioned below.
- Enable the option to install 3rd party apps on your Android.
- Check the minimum system requirements.
- Download the latest version of ACMarket app from the links on the download page.
If this doesn’t fix the parsing problem, get support for more information about this issue.
Solve “ACMarket stopped working” error
The main reason for this error is you have an outdated version of the ACMarket app. Other than that, the following factors may contribute to this error.
- Lack of space
- Cache related
To fix the issue,
- Update the app from Settings or delete the app and reinstall it with the latest version available.
- Create more storage space as you may have run out of space.
- Clear cache and data memory.
Cannot download apps from ACMarket app
If you cannot download any more apps from the ACMarket, chances are you have an outdated version.
It is an installer which requires updating to the latest edition for many reasons. A few of them are security updates, new app updates, bug fixes, performance-related updates, and more.
The solution is to download and install a newer version on your phone.