Tutubox – iOS App Store
Tutubox is a promising 3rd party app store for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. With thousands of tweaked apps, it has one of the biggest application libraries for an alternative app store. If your phone runs on iOS 13 or up, you’re in luck! Download tutubox app for iOS.
- It has fewer certificate revokes compared to the completion.
- No need to jailbreak your phone.
- Faster download speed with direct download links.
Tutubox is available for both iOS and Android devices. The Android store is relatively small compared to other app stores in that category, so we will not encourage you to use it. But it is different for the iOS library. It is well-balanced and one of the largest app stores today.
You can download the latest Tutubox app from one of the direct download links below. It works on most iOS versions, including the newest iOS 14. Check the minimum system requirements for more details.
With the certificate file involvement, sometimes installing a third-party app may get tricky. That’s why it is important to follow the installation steps to get the Tutubox app without a hassle.
How to install Tutubox on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Like many similar app stores, you can install the Tutubox app on both jailbroken and non-jailbroken phones. Installation is easy. There are some settings you need to configure first to bypass the certificate check.
- On your phone, find the System app and tap to open it.
- From the main menu, select the option Wi-Fi Network.
- Navigate to the path ⓘ > Configure Proxy and under Configure Proxy, select the option Automatic.
- On the same window, in the URL field, type http://ffapple.com then click save.
- Once you finish setting up the above configuration, disconnect the current Wi-Fi connection and reconnect it again.
- Make sure your internet connection is live and active.
- Then, clear the history and cookies from the Safari browser, navigate to this path Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Open your Safari browser, click any of the above download buttons to get the Tutubox app profile to your iPhone.
- Confirm the pop-up window and follow along with the on-screen instructions.
- The app icon will appear on your Home screen a few seconds after. Don’t open it yet.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Device Management and Trust the enterprise certificate for Tutubox.
- That’s it! Now you can use Tutubox to download your favorite apps and games.
How to get tweaked apps
- On your device, open the Tutubox app.
- You can either browse or search for any digital content you love.
- Select the app you want to get. (From categories or search results)
- Click the Get button to download the selected app to your phone.
What is Tutubox?
It is an iOS app store for tweaked apps and games. With tutubox, you can download apps like gbWhatsapp, games like among us, emulators like GBA4iOS, and much other digital content for iOS phones.
- No jailbreaking or Apple ID required – You don’t need to validate your information to get anything from the store. If you know how to download apps, you’re good to go!
- Support multiple iOS versions and devices – Tutubox is compatible with all iOS or iPadOS devices (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) that run on version 13 or higher.
- Fresh app library – It has new apps as well as popular apps. All of them with the latest updates and ready to download.
- Download apps with trusted connection – All apps are delivered using a secure SSL connection between your phone and the Tutubox store.
- No need to pay – Every application available in the store is free to get. There are no charges or subscriptions to pay.
- Like any other app store, tweakbox can get revoked even though it cloaks its certificate.
Frequently asked questions
Not as an Android app, but you can download APK files from the web store.
If you’re interested in getting news, app updates, and requesting your favorite apps to get, you can contact the developers through their official social media channel: Twitter.
When it comes to more apps, AppValley takes the lead, but it gets more revokes than the Tutubox app.
This may be due to the revoke of the apps’ certificate file. To fix it, you have to wait until the developers replace it with a new one.