Kinemaster Pro – Video editor for Android
Kinemaster pro is the most popular video editor among android users. It is easy, full of features, and has tons of tools to make professional-level videos using your phone. You can make far-fetched and fantastic videos on your Android device in a matter of seconds.
- Export videos to your YouTube in 4K quality at a soothing 60FPS rate.
- Live preview of the video you’re editing.
- You can work with up to nine video layers at the same time.
There are several ways to get the Kinemaster pro version to your phone. We show you, step by step, how to get Kinemaster pro from the ACMarket app library. It is the easiest and safest way to get the latest version of this app.
Download Kinemaster Pro
Before you download Kinemaster, you must have the ACMarket app first. Follow how to install instructions to get your favorite video editing app to your phone.
Note: Before you download, you can check if Kinemaster pro supports your Android version and you have the minimum system requirements on additional information.
How to install it
- After navigating to the ACMarket download page and get the latest installation APK file for the store. (If you already have the ACMarket on your phone, ignore this step and start from step 02)
- To open it, go to the Home or All Apps page, and tap the ACMarket app.
- When you open it, you will find a Home screen where you can see the main app categories with different apps and games. Above these sections, you’ll find the Search bar on top.
- Click on the Search bar, type the Kinemaster on the field.
- You will see a bunch of results related to the app. Click the 1st app from the search result.
- App window will open with an explanation of what this app does along with the download button.
- Click the Download button (down-arrow) to get Kinemaster Pro APK to your phone.
- Follow the on-screen instruction until you complete the installation.
How to edit videos like a pro
If you’re not clear about how to edit videos and this is the first time you’re using the Kinemaster app, it is easy to learn.
You can watch this video to learn how you can edit beginner-level videos and learn the app’s layout.
What is Kinemaster pro?
Kinemaster is a professional video editing app for Android devices. With Kinemaster, you have full control over what you’re designing and making, even if it is a single frame of a video. You can easily edit any type of video right before sharing them with your audience.
Multi-track videos – It supports up to nine layers of videos, audios, texts, images, stickers, and more. You can adjust and control each layers’ behavior to get a great output.
Real-time recording – You can add voice overs, sound effects, and other audio types to your video while editing it.
No watermarks – There is no watermark if you download the app from the ACMarket app.
Share finished videos with social channels – This is a great app to showcase your creations. You can simply share your videos on popular social media channels like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
Asset store within the app – All the premium assets you can use for free. The store has a good amount of music, graphics, fonts, transitions, and more digital assets to create a much better video.
Keyframing – Like in the After effects app, with Kinemaster, you can animate layers of your video individually.
Color filtering and adjustment – The video is not edited if you haven’t touched its colors. You can enhance the quality of the video by adjusting colors in multiple ways.
Great set of editing tools – You can trim, splice, and crop your videos as you like.
Frequently asked questions
There may be several reasons for this. Make sure to delete the original Kinemaster app before installing this version and have enough space to operate the app.
Yes, it is available as a web-based editor and iOS app.
This error tends to occur when you fail to grant the full permission for the KineMaster Pro app. Make sure to give necessary permissions to take top advantages of the app.
Usually, if your Android device supports 4K recording, Kinemaster can edit videos in the same quality.